Wednesday, October 03, 2007
I'm all smiles, baby.
Cos guess who's baaaaack?

And I'm oh so delirious about it. (: Hell yeah.
Ok, so maybe him being back still doesn't exactly equal to me spending everyday with him, but there's just something about him being around that gives me comfort, yknow. The fact that we'll be there for each other when one of us falls.The fact that I can see his face. (Cos we don't webchat or whatever when he's away.) He came over to break fast with the family after spending the day with me at Ubi, and it was lovely. Matin adores him and calls him ayah. Haha. (apparently, Matin calls every male ayah.) Gosh how I hate entries that are so obviously all about me being smitten, but screw it. I'm lovestoned at the moment, so bear with me. Knowing me, you'll prolly hear me rant in the next post. It's always like that.
Okay, smittenmushywushies aside, I hearby proudly brag that I've passed my BTT in one sitting! Yay! Yes, I'm gloating about it as tho I've gotten the car liscence itself, (padahal baru BTT! kental!) but I kinda enjoy this whole jakonism shiznit. Yeah yeah, roll your eyes in disdain, but hey, it's not often that one gets to bask in her own shameless glory. :D
So dad, how about it? Pay for my liscence pretty please (with ice cream and hot fudge sauce on top)
I'm enjoying things at the moment, alhamdulillah. Til I nearly forgot about the supps that I've sat for. Back to worrying now.
Okay, this may be off topic but I so have a soft spot for guys who adore kids. Seeing a guy walking his younger bro/sis to school and giving them a hug before they leave, or seeing guys playing with babies or the works just totally kicks the maternal shit in me man. Kinda freaky, but it makes me feel as though I'll make a good mommy. Hah! (shameless glory again! omg. how sickening!)
Labels: jakonistic jakonisms
X O X O; 12:56 am